Reiki consists of two Japanese words: Rei and Ki. Rei means universal and Ki, also referred to as Chi, means vital energy. So, Reiki means vital energy from the universe. In general, Reiki is a technique on how to channel universal vital energy to oneself and others. Tummo is Tibetian and means Kundalini.
There are only 3 levels of Reiki TUMMO, which are:
- Basic energy channeling and healing
- Basic distance healing
- Practitioner's energy will be increased at least 2-3 times.
- Advanced energy channeling and healing with symbols
- Instant and safe Kundalini awakening
- Kundalini exercises
- Advanced distance healing
- Practitioner's energy is increased even more.
- Mass channeling
- Programming (able to program an object to channel Reiki actively for a longer period of time)
- Developing all major chakras
- Bonus: Shing chi 8th chakra attunement (first of divine chakra development)
- Able to give attunement to others
Although there is a level 3B in Reiki TUMMO, it does not mean that every Reiki TUMMO practitioner has to learn this level. This level is simply meant for those who will help in sharing Reiki TUMMO with others. You don't have to join this level to progress spiritually. On the other hand, although there are only 3 levels in Reiki TUMMO, as a whole, Reiki TUMMO is only the preparatory part in a whole series of spiritual development.